To Purchase Below Items: CLICK HERE
Admission to Wizarding Weekend is FREE but a Magical Passport enhances your weekend with exclusive activities.
– Magical Artifact Hunt* – Find the 10 artifacts in local businesses and be entered to win prizes
– Potions Crawl* – a family friendly, self guided tasting of 13 different drinks/samples from local businesses
– Game and Craft tickets ($1 each) good for use at the following activities: Feed the Dragons Game (2 tickets), Cauldron Toss Game (2 tickets), Wheel of Magic Game (2 tickets), Fairy Dust Craft (5 tickets), Slime Potion Craft (5 tickets), Galaxy Craft (5 tickets)
– Panel Access – The first three rows of any panel are reserved for Sorcerer Level Passport holders (NOTE: these are not guaranteed seats and are first come first served)
– Q&A Access – The first three rows of any special guest Q&A session are reserved for Enchanter Level Passport holders (NOTE: these are not guaranteed seats and are first come first served)
– Exclusive Festival T-shirt (size order will be taken closer to event) – design TBA ($15 value)
– Special Guest Photo Op: a professional photo taken by Indulge Images with your choice of special guest, printed 8×10 photo given at time of photo op
*NOTE: Both the Magical Artifact Hunt and the Potions Crawl are Passport Exclusives – these cannot be purchased separately and may possibly sell out prior to the festival. Additional game tickets and craft passes will be available at the festival.
Proceeds from all Magical Passports offset festival costs and support non-profit organizations that participate in our festival.
City of Magic Ball
Mystic Arts Breakfast
Serving: Fortune Teller Fruit Salad, Tarot Card Cereal Station, Charmed Crepes, Pixie Dust Waffles, Enchanted Pastries, Voodoo Donuts, Incantation Bacon, Sorcery Sausage, Flying Frittatas and more!
For full menu and details, call the Hotel Ithaca directly at 607-272-1000. $20 per person. Kids 4 and under are FREE.